Java Ultimate Tools is a large repository of scripts for use in any Java program. It contains the following:
- OSInfo - Contains many classes that return information about the current OS installation. This includes Architecture, Edition, Name, Product Key, Service Pack, User Info and Version.
- HWInfo - Contains many classes that return information about the current computer hardware. This includes BIOS, Network, OEM, Processor, RAM and Storage.
- SecurityTools - Contains methods surrounding hashing and encryption. Includes methods using MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384 and SHA512. Also includes encryption/decryption with RSA.
- CommandInfo - Allows you to run any console command and will return the result to a string to use within your program. You can also run the command elevated and it will open in a new cmd window and show the results. Note: If elevated, result cannot be returned as a string.
- MessageBox and Login dialogs - Dialogs to use in JavaFX applications
- FXML Dialog Wrapper - Class to wrap a FXML dialog object, reducing the amount of required code
- DatabaseTools - Allows communication with H2, HyperSQL and SQLite databases
- SQL Statement Builders - Allows for using methods instead of native SQL code to generate Prepared Statements
- User Account Management Tools - Includes User Roles, Sessions and Permissions
- Custom Event Manager System - Creates Events similar to the JavaFX Events but not using any JavaFX classes
- Utility Classes - Includes classes for managing collections, numbers and strings
- And Much More!
Want to contribute? Great!
Any help with development is greatly appreciated.
If you want to add something or fix any issues please submit a pull request and if it is helpful it may be merged.
Please check out our Code of Conduct for Contributors.
The documentation for JUT is currently a work in progress and new changes will be occurring soon.
To access the documentation site go to: https://jut-docs.jgcomptech.com.
The github.io version is what is stored in the doc folder in the project.
The changelog can be found here
Using with Maven
If you are familiar with Maven, add the following XML fragments into your pom.xml file.
With those settings, your Maven will automatically download our library into your local Maven repository, since our libraries are synchronized with the Maven central repository.
<dependencies> <dependency> <groupId>com.jgcomptech.tools</groupId> <artifactId>java-ultimate-tools</artifactId> <version>1.5.1</version> </dependency> </dependencies>
JavaUltimateTools by J&G CompTech is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
©2018 J&G CompTech
Contains a lot of tools to use in any Java program.
Contains classes and methods for authentication for your application.
Contains classes to manage permissions to be used to enable or disable parts of your application.
Contains tools to communicate with a database using JDBC.
Contains builder classes for creating sql statements.
Contains demo code that will run if the jar file is run directly.
Contains JavaFX dialogs to use in your application.
Contains enums and constants that are used throughout the library.
Contains classes to manage the custom events.
Contains test suites to ensure the library is working correctly